- Dolores has always felt a deep attraction to the natural cycles of life, especially those of humans. Her curiosity to understand this immensity led her to study Psychology many years ago in her home country of Argentina. This path opened up many doors to her exploration of Meditation, Religion, Metaphysics, Theosophy and the History of Culture. Her studies continue to greatly influence her spiritual and personal development.
- Dolores’ path led her 13 years ago to begin the study and practice of Bodywork and Yoga. She has now accumulated more than 700 hours of study between the two.
- Dolores´ study of Massage Therapy has been with many teachers, mostly from North America. Her training has been in multiple disciplines, including Deep Tissue, Myofascial Release and Neuromuscular Therapy. She also has studied with renowned Yoga teachers from different schools, mostly in Anusara, Iyengar and Ashtanga. Her passion is Anusara yoga with its biomechanical basics and fundamental principles.
- Through these pursuits she has developed a deep understanding and connection to the body which enables her to offer a very holistic treatment. Looking at the body´s posture, movement patterns and emotional cycles that reside within each of us, she is able to treat chronic pain, injury and imbalance.
- Every step of the way, Sebastian´s development as a body worker has been guided by a therapeutic and human emphasis. His interest and study of Massage Therapy began 14 years ago while simultaneously pursuing a degree in Anthropology.
- He has studied many different modalities, beginning with Deep Circulatory Massage and healing techniques through movement with Eutonia and Sensory Perception. For many years, he has worked with Deep Tissue, Myofascial Release and Soft Tissue Bodywork, all of which have enormously enriched his skills.
- Sebastian has had the honor to study with multiple international teachers in Argentina, Colombia and Costa Rica, accumulating over 700 hours of instruction. His years of experience enable him to give a Holistic approach in his work and attend to the individual needs of every client.
- Other interests that influence his life and work deeply are Music/Percussion, Yoga, Dance, Martial Arts, Crystal Healing, Alternative Therapies, and most recently, receiving a certificate in Permaculture Design.